About Jen Campbell
I love working with buyers and sellers of real estate in Florida. My primary area is North Florida, with a concentration on Tallahassee and surrounding areas. I work hard at building trust in client relationships through reliable communication to create a positive, productive, and joyful home-buying or selling experience.
Known for my market knowledge and consultative approach, I understand that buying or selling a home can be challenging for anyone. So, I dedicate myself to making it as smooth and easy as possible to achieve by working with my team at Allison James Estates & Homes.
After consulting for many years in the real estate field, I realized that residential real estate was my calling. Along with my GRI and RENE designations, I now use the skills I’ve developed to help my clients buy or sell homes in North Florida.
With my personal, professional, and financial skills, I’ll help you buy the home of your dreams in your ideal environment. I’ll be here to listen to your wants and needs and work with you to narrow down the listings based on your budget and essential criteria. When you come up with a list of favorites, I’ll take you on tours to see them in person.
I’m also here to ensure that selling your home moves along smoothly and without stress. I take a proactive approach to help you sell your home. And I work with a network of local professionals to help streamline the process, including home inspection specialists, title companies, mortgage brokers, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, electricians, and more.
- RENE – Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- GRI – Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representatives
LOCAL REALTOR® AWARDED RENE CERTIFICATION
– Jen Campbell with Allison James Estates and Homes has been awarded the Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification, the premier negotiation credential in the country.
The RENE is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) and is an official certification of the National Association of REALTORS®. Jen joins an elite group of real estate professionals from around the world who have earned the RENE certification. All were required to successfully complete comprehensive coursework in negotiation and subscribe to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
RENE is wholly owned by REBI and focuses specifically on real estate sale negotiation. Formerly the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), REBI is a not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®.
You may contact REBI by calling 800-621-8738, e-mailing email@example.com, or visiting REBInstitute.com.
Jen Campbell Earns NAR Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
– Jen Campbell with Allison James Estates and Homes has earned the nationally recognized Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification. The National Association of REALTORS® offers the PSA certification to REALTORS® as determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approach the pricing assignment from various perspectives.
“Consumers deserve accurate property value assessments, so NAR is proud to provide REALTORS® with a credential that provides enhanced tools, education, and expertise to determine the most accurate value for a home,” said Marc Gould, Executive Director of the Center for Specialized REALTOR® Education.
“Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA” is the required one-day course for the PSA certification that provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to select appropriate comparables and make accurate adjustments, guide sellers and buyers through the details of comparative market analyses and the underlying pricing principles that inform them, and interact effectively with appraisers. In addition to completing the course, participants are required to view two required webinars. Once awarded the certification, REALTORS® will be equipped to guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
For more information about the PSA certification, visit www.pricingstrategyadvisor.org.
LOCAL REALTOR® ACHIEVES NATIONAL RECOGNITION
– Jen Campbell with Allison James Estates and Homes has been awarded the Accredited Buyer’s Representation (ABR®) designation by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). Jen joins more than 27,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the ABR® designation. All were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
REBAC, founded in 1988, is the world’s largest association of real estate professionals focused specifically on representing the real estate buyer. There are more than 40,000 active members of the organization world-wide. THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is the world’s largest professional association, representing over 1.4 million members involved in all aspects of the real estate industry.
You may contact the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council by telephone, (800) 648-6224, by email, [firstname.lastname@example.org], or by visiting the REBAC website, [www.REBAC.net]. ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) and ABRM (Accredited Buyer’s Representative Manager) are designations of REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council) and THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®